Lake Wales Charter Schools Superintendent Search
Lake Wales Charter Schools Inc. is a nonprofit charter system that consists of four conversion elementary schools, two traditional startup middle schools, and one conversion high school.
Created to be high-quality education to the Lake Wales community, the System was established in 2003. The System's student enrollment is approximately 5,000, generating consolidated revenues of $57 million.
"Lake Wales is blessed to have AdventHealth as a community partner. The Sports Concussion program provides top specialist care to ensure safety and well-being that all coaches and families should have."
- Dr. Jesse L. Jackson, Superintendent Lake Wales Charter Schools
- Includes personnel, payroll, procurement, facilities, budget and all other system-owned records
- To request your LWCS personnel file, contact the records custodian.
- Records duplication fee is 15 cents per page. (If extensive research is required, an additional fee may be required.)
- Records that are open for public inspection will be available within a reasonable time
- All exempt information will be redacted prior to release, pursuant to Florida Statute 119.07
All public records, subpoenas for records and/or employee directory requests should be submitted to:
Lake Wales Charter Schools Inc. Records Custodian PO Box 3309 Lake Wales, FL 33859-3309 publicrecords@