News & Events
"Lake Wales is blessed to have AdventHealth as a community partner. The Sports Concussion program provides top specialist care to ensure safety and well-being that all coaches and families should have." - Dr. Jesse L. Jackson, Superintendent Lake Wales Charter Schools
Quarantine or isolation: what's the difference?
Quarantine keeps someone who might have been exposed to the virus away from others. Isolation keeps someone who is infected with the virus away from others, even in their home.
Who needs to quarantine?
People who have been in close contact with someone who hascovid-19—excluding people who have had covid-19 within the past 3months.
What counts as close contact?
If you were within 6 feet of someone who has covid-19 for a total of 15 minutes or more.
Steps to take:
Stay home for 14 days after your last contact with a person who has been diagnosed with covid-19; watch for fever (100.4◦f),cough, shortness of breath, or other known symptoms of covid-19; if possible, stay away from others, especially people who are at a higher risk for getting very sick from covid-19.
- Includes personnel, payroll, procurement, facilities, budget and all other system-owned records
- To request your LWCS personnel file, contact the records custodian.
- Records duplication fee is 15 cents per page. (If extensive research is required, an additional fee may be required.)
- Records that are open for public inspection will be available within a reasonable time
- All exempt information will be redacted prior to release, pursuant to Florida Statute 119.07
All public records, subpoenas for records and/or employee directory requests should be submitted to:
Lake Wales Charter Schools Inc. Records Custodian PO Box 3309 Lake Wales, FL 33859-3309 publicrecords@