Notice from Lake Wales Charter Schools, Inc. to the Community October 14, 2022:
As the result of hurricane damage to some of Edward W. Bok Academy North’s modular classrooms, 220 sixth-grade students are being temporarily relocated to classrooms on the Janie Howard Wilson campus. The move will enable our students to continue their studies in an in-school setting with their same teachers. We look forward to the return of those students as the first to enter the highly anticipated completion of Bok North’s new permanent building in late January. We are grateful for the assistance and hospitality of Janie Howard, and also for the approval of our charter sponsor, the Polk County School District for making all of this possible. Additional information is available on the Edward W. Bok Academy website.
Upcoming Calendar Events
- Includes personnel, payroll, procurement, facilities, budget and all other system-owned records
- To request your LWCS personnel file, contact the records custodian.
- Records duplication fee is 15 cents per page. (If extensive research is required, an additional fee may be required.)
- Records that are open for public inspection will be available within a reasonable time
- All exempt information will be redacted prior to release, pursuant to Florida Statute 119.07
All public records, subpoenas for records and/or employee directory requests should be submitted to:
Lake Wales Charter Schools Inc. Records Custodian PO Box 3309 Lake Wales, FL 33859-3309 publicrecords@